• Ways to pay

    Payment in full

    Payment is due in full at the time of registration.  Payments can be made online through your MyClackamas account, through U.S. mail, or in person at any of our three campuses.  We do not accept payments over the phone.  CCC does not accept payments for more than the balance owed.  We accept the following payment methods at any campus:

    • Cash
    • Checks
    • Cashiers & Traveler's Checks
    • Money Orders
    • Visa
    • Mastercard
    • Discover
    • American Express

    CCC Students

    Log into your myClackamas account. Click on Payment Information, and then click on Pay and Account Information.

  • International payments

    CCC has partnered with PeerTransfer to streamline the payment process for our international students.  PeerTransfer offers excellent foreign exchange rates, allows you to pay in your home currency (in most cases), and charges significantly less in fees when compared to traditional banks.  You will also be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process.  An email confirmation will be sent to you when your payment is received by the school.


    Financial aid

    Financial Aid is available to qualified students to assist with college costs.  To check the status of your financial aid award, please log in to your MyClackamas account and click on the financial aid drop down (located on the left side of the screen).  If you have additional questions regarding your financial aid award, please contact the financial aid department at 503-594-6082, or email finaid@clackamas.edu.

    Important: You must ensure that your aid is applied to your account prior to the payment deadlines.  If your aid is disbursed at a later date, you may be subject to additional fees.

    The CCC Foundation and other private donors provide scholarships to eligible CCC students.  If you are selected to receive a scholarship, the donor or Foundation will send a payment on your behalf.  Included with the payment should be the details of what the scholarship will cover.
    Third-party billing

    Third-party billing is available for employers or other agencies who want to assist students with their college costs.  To have your bill paid by a third party, formal billing arrangements must be set up and approved before the term begins.

    Release of information to a third party 

    Your account information will be released to a third party only if a signed release is on file.  Contact the Registration office at registration@clackamas.edu or 503-594-6100 to request a form to be sent to you.

    Third Party Guidelines

    AmeriCorps vouchers
    Americorps is a program that provides tuition vouchers for volunteers in service to America.  To redeem your Americorps voucher, you will need to request the funds through the Americorps online process.
    Tuition waivers

    Tuition waivers may be available for students who belong to a program that will pay tuition as a benefit of participation.

    Note: Tuition waivers pay the cost of tuition only.  Required and other class fees are the responsibility of the student.

    Seniors 62 years of age and older are charged tuition at 50 percent of the in-state rate for all CCC sponsored credit classes.   Seniors are responsible for all required and class specific fees.
  • Important

    CCC does not accept the following:

    • Checks drawn on bank accounts outside of the U.S.A.
    • Two-party, post-dated and altered checks
    • Payments by wire and ACH unless they have been pre-arranged with the Business Office.

    Returned payments 

    A $25 service charge may be assessed on any item that is returned by the bank.

  • Contact our Office of Student Accounts Receivable

    Oregon City - 19600 Molalla Avenue, Oregon City, Oregon 97045

    Email us: staccounts@clackamas.edu

    Call us: 503-594-6068