• Frequently asked questions

  • Where do I pay my bill?
    Monthly statements are sent to your myClackamas account around the 16th of each month. Just log into your myClackamas account and click on Pay and Account Information to find your statement.
    Can I pay over the phone?
    CCC is not able to accept payments over the phone at this time.  We do accept payments online, by mail, and in person at any of our three campuses.
    I told my instructor that I am not attending the class, why am I still being charged?
    You are responsible for dropping your classes either online through your MyClackamas account or in person by the posted deadline to receive a refund.  If an unforeseen circumstance prevented you from completing the term, you may petition the charges by submitting a petition through the Registration Office in Roger Rook Hall at the Oregon City campus.  
    Does CCC offer payment plans?
    Payment is due at the time of registration. If you are not able to make your payment on the day you register, you will need to click on "Pay Later" when registering.  This option allows you until the second Friday of the term to pay your balance in full to avoid additional fees.
    When is my bill due?
    Payment is due at the time of registration. In order to avoid additional fees, payment in full needs to be made by the 2nd Friday of the term where charges originated.
    Where can I find my bill?
    We generate statements around the 16th of each month electronically through your myClackamas account. Click on Payment Information and then click on Pay and Account Information.
    Where is my refund?
    Refunds are processed once per week, and distributed on the last business day of each week. If you have not received your refund after 10 calendar days from the day it was disbursed, please contact the Accounts Receivable Office at 503.594.6068 to inquire about placing a stop payment on your refund. Note: An Affidavit of Lost Item will need to be filled out prior to placing a stop payment. Also, a fee for placing the stop payment may be assessed.
    I’m doing my taxes, where can I get my 1098-T form?

    1098-T forms can be found by going to www.1098t.com.  Click on "Access My Record" found on the left hand side of the screen.

    Note: Clackamas Community College chooses to report qualified educational expenses incurred from Jan 1-Dec 31 for the tax year.  Payments other than scholarships and grants are not reported.

    The system wants me to pay my full balance. How do I make a partial payment?

    To make a partial payment online, login to your MyClackamas account and click:


    • Payment Information
    • Pay and Account Information
    • Make a Payment
    This will take you to TouchNet (our third party payment provider).  You can then enter in the amount you want to pay.

    Note: Partial payments will not prevent your account from being assessed fees, lift holds on your account, or keep your account from being placed with a third party collection agency.


    My financial aid has not come in yet, how can I get textbooks?
    We offer a short term loan book voucher for Financial Aid eligible students to help with the purchase of textbooks and/or a Tri-Met bus pass. Applications are available during the first two weeks of each term in Roger Rook Hall on the Oregon City campus.  For more information on eligibility requirements, please contact us at 503-594-6068.
  • Contact our Office of Student Accounts Receivable

    Oregon City - 19600 Molalla Avenue, Oregon City, Oregon 97045

    Email us: staccounts@clackamas.edu

    Call us: 503-594-6068